At Home Care Solutions, we believe in giving peace of mind to our clients by offering the highest quality caregivers available. Each employee we provide must maintain the core values that our company upholds. These values include compassion, integrity, family, excellence, trustworthiness, accountability, and diversity.
We know that finding a compassionate, dedicated and qualified care professional when you need one can be a difficult process for individuals, families and healthcare providers. At Home Care Solutions, we understand the challenges that you face. That’s why we are committed to rigorous recruitment and screening standards. We conduct the following screening processes and practices for every employee to ensure you are getting the utmost in quality, skill and professionalism every time:
- In-depth interview to determine skills and experience
- Criminal background check
- License/certificate verification in accordance with state law and requirements
- Continual license status monitoring throughout employee tenure
- Reference checks via phone or mail
- State health screenings as required by law
- Bloodborne pathogens training as stated by OSHA guidelines
- Current CPR certification
- Drug Screening
Once screened and approved for hire, each Home Care Solutions employee undergoes:
- Competency verification by a Registered Nurse (RN)
- A representative visit for all services within the first 2 weeks of new service
- In-office orientation prior to placement
- Employee performance reviews within the first 90 days and then annually after that
Home Care Solutions also encourages all of our employees to undergo continuing education.
A Home Care Solutions representative follows up with each placement to make sure it’s a good fit for your loved one, because it’s our goal to make your life easier.